To use Netspend APIs in the test environment, you must first obtain an API key and a secret, which can be obtained through the developer portal.
- Click the Teams link in the Developer Portal toolbar. The Teams page displays.
- Click the appropriate team name. The specific team’s page displays.
- Click the Team Apps tab. This tab contains a list of all your partner applications within the team.
- Click the appropriate app, then scroll down to the Credentials section.
- Save the consumer key and consumer secret using the copy icons.
This completes the process to obtain keys for the UAT environment.
Updated 3 months ago